- The Website uses so-called Cookies, namely records storing IT data, particularly meant as text files being stored in the terminal equipment of the Website User. Cookies serve the aim of allowing for the use of the web pages of the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the web page they originate from, the time of their storage in the terminal device and a unique identifying number.
- STARTIT FUND SPÓŁKA ZOGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ [Ltd.] (hereinafter referred to as the 'Website Operator') with its registered office in Wrocław (52-326), Poland, at ul. Kwiatkowskiego 4 (KRS [National Court Register no.]: 0000463053), is the entity that both places Cookies in the terminal equipment of the Website User and is enabled to access them.
- Cookies are used in order to:
- adjust the content of the web pages comprised by the Website to the preferences of the User, as well as to optimise the use of the web pages; the files particularly allow to recognise the device of a given Website User and properly display the web page there, as adjusted to their individual preferences;
- produce statistics that help us understand how our Website Users use the web pages, due to which it becomes possible to improve them structurally and in terms of their content;
- maintain Website User sessions (upon logging in), due to which the User is not required to re-enter their logins and passwords anew on each subpage of the Website.
- There are three types of Cookies used within the Website: session Cookies, persistent Cookies and analytical Cookies. Session Cookies are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the User until they log out (leaving the page). Persistent Cookies are stored in the terminal device of the User throughout the time specified in their parameters or until they are deleted by the User. Analytical Cookies collect information on how the web page is used, a type of the page the User was redirected from, as well as the number and duration of User's visits to the Website. This information does not record specific personal data of the User, as they serve performing the compilation of statistics concerning the use of the web page of the Website.
- Cookies do not change the configuration of the User's computer, nor do they serve the purpose of installing or uninstalling any computer software there; they do not interfere with the system integrity or the integrity of any User's data.
- In many cases, particular software used for browsing web pages (e.g. a web browser) allows for storing Cookies in the terminal equipment of the User by default. The Website Users may apply changes to the settings of Cookies at any time. Changes to these settings may particularly be made to allow for blocking the automatic handling of Cookies within the settings of one's web browser, as well as for being notified each time they are placed in the device of the Website User. Detailed information on Cookie options and ways of handling these files are available in the settings of one's software (the web browser).
- Cookies are placed in the terminal equipment of the Website User and they may also be used by partners of the operator that cooperate with it.
- More information on Cookies is available in the "Help" section of your web browser's menu.